Cooking Christmas Dinner.

Monday, December 10, 2007


Working on yachts was fun but being home for Xmas is better!


For the last 5 years i have been lucky enough to be off around the world working for some of the world's richest people on their yachts. The upside was that i saw some of the world's greatest places and had a wonderful time. The downside was that I have worked for the last 4 Christmas days in a row which is not something that i would recommend to anybody. So even though iFoods is incredibly busy I will be taking a well earned break this festive season and all i have to do now is figure out what to cook for the family.

I suppose a lot of people would say that it is not exactly a day off as I'll still be cooking but the truth is that cooking for family and friends never feels like work to be honest. The only problem that I have is that i am not totally sure what i am going to cook this year! Should i stick to the traditional turkey or should I try something different like goose or lamb? I even took a nation of cooking a lovely rib of beef this morning but that only lasted a couple of hours!

So I need your help to decide what I should cook this year. Hit me with all the best suggestions and I will cook the most popular choice and film it for you all to see.
Let me know what you are all thinking of cooking yourselves this year and if there are any special or unusual festive treats you are thinking of making.

0 comments:

Give me a Sizzler on iFoods.tv