New videos and podcast recipes

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

First of all I must apologise for the lack of posts here in the last month! This is to do with a whole range of new updates on iFoods.tv and some pretty major developments that will be happening within the next couple of weeks. We will be unveiling the new updates soon and as always this will be the first place you will find them. One update that I can tell you about is our new recipe pod casts that will be available from next week onwards. These are relaxed video recipes and cooking tips as well as interviews with well known foodies that you will be able to download from itunes. As a sneak preview here is a sample of one of the videos that we will be offering, a simple guide on how to make the perfect poached eggs. Send in your requests on what you would like to see on the podcasts in the future and hope that you enjoy the new content you will be seeing here soon.

1 comments:

Ruth Strong said...

How exciting! Can't wait to see more! I've no immediate suggestions or thoughts but I'm sure I'll have a think about it.

Give me a Sizzler on iFoods.tv