Top 10 Food Quotes

Monday, January 21, 2008

10."I will not eat oysters. I want my food dead. Not sick, not wounded, dead."
Woody Allen.

9."Only Irish coffee provides in a single glass all four essential food groups: alcohol, caffiene, sugar and fat."
Alex Levine

8."I refuse to spend my life worrying about what I eat. There's no pleasure worth foregoing just for an extra three years in the geriatric ward."
John Mortimer

7."In England, there are sixty different religions—and only one sauce."
(Attributed to Voltaire, 1694-1778)

6.I do not like broccoli. And I haven't liked it since I was a little kid and my mother made me eat it. And I'm President of the United States and I'm not going to eat any more broccoli.
George W Bush

5.“I love you like a fat kid loves cake.”
Rapper 50 Cent

4.“Worthless people live only to eat and drink; people of worth eat and drink only to live."
Ancient Greek Philosopher

3.Nothing will benefit human health and increase the chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet.
Albert Einstein

2."Last night I dreamed I ate a ten-pound marshmallow, and when I woke up the pillow was gone."
Tommy Cooper

1."The only way to keep your health is to eat what you don't want, drink what you don't like, and do what you'd rather not!
Mark Twain

2 comments:

Ryan Pratt said...

Great list! If you like this list... check out ListAfterList.com.

There are thousands of lists just like it there.

It is a great new Web site where YOU can find and create lists about anything and everything!

Post your own version of this list or something similar! And then let people add to to it and edit it by making it a wiki list.

Manuel said...

“I did toy with the idea of doing a cook-book. . . . I think a lot of people who hate literature but love fried eggs would buy it if the price was right.”
Groucho Marx

Give me a Sizzler on iFoods.tv