Incredible McDonalds Burger

Monday, June 16, 2008

There was a bit of a backlash against McDonalds a couple of years ago in the media when all the attention was focusing on obesity and our horrendous diets with movies like Supersize me highlighting the scary nature of the food served up in fast food joints. Well the good news for MacDonald's was that due to their very deep pockets and huge marketing team they were actually able to grow their turnover and and profits and are expanding and growing at a rate of knots. All they had to do was bring a few celebs in to endorse products and start promoting their salads (most of which have as much fat as the burgers anyway) and selling apples and bags of fruit. If you were one of the people promised never to eat there again and then fell back into your old ways(I must admit I have eaten a couple in the last few years due to the fact that I enjoy it when I have a hangover!)then you really should watch this video. It really is quite incredible!!

0 comments:

Give me a Sizzler on iFoods.tv