iFoods.tv Blog on the move

Monday, July 14, 2008

Well after a year and a half of writing the old blog it is time to move on and take the iFoods.tv blog to a new level. We have added new contributors and will be hosting podcasts as well as a new weekly video show that rounds up the latest news from the world of food. The new blog will be hosted on the iFoods.tv site which you will find here and you will also need to change RSS feeds which you can do by signing up here. I will personally continue to maintain this blog but the big action will be over at the new site, hope to see you there soon!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congradulations from Terry O Brien Mark Fiona Audrey
Fantastic idea and I will look forward to all your recipies which I know will make me a better cook Thank you
LoL Terry

Give me a Sizzler on iFoods.tv